Once you have WiFi in your home, you’ll want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your connection. Always be mindful of the three main things that can impact the quality of your WiFi network:
- The placement of your WiFi equipment (your wireless gateway or router) in your home
- The performance of your WiFi equipment
- The devices that are connected to your WiFi network.
For more information, you can refer to XFINITY’s in-home WiFi tip sheet, or check out the rest of this article below.
- Printable version of the in-home WiFi tip sheet.
- Web-view version of the in-home WiFi tip sheet.
Wireless Gateway or Router Placement
Wireless Gateway or Modem Performance
Tips for Connected Devices